Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Yeah

Well, I didn't stay silent for very long. It's not my nature when I see obvious contradictions. So, I guess I'll undo some of the past post and write some more about what I see and think. But no, it hasn't changed my personal plans about my life.

Those plans are fluid for now as I sort out the finances to finish what I started and hope to finish sometime in the next 2-3 years. All I have left are the surgeries, and sadly, none are covered by health insurance despite the best medical advise and political pressure to do so.

Such is life as anyone who goes through it knows all too well. As Rusty Wallace said at the beginning of a race, "Stay tuned Hotrod, we're just getting started." Well, I'm well down the road and waiting for now. Patience is a virtue except when you want it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment