Sunday, March 1, 2009

Merging and going forward

I decided to move all the gender related posta from my main blog to its own blog (here) and merged all those past essays with the new essays I'll write about the various and different aspects of gender, from personal experience to opinion and onward to ideas. As for the opinion ones, they're just my opinon.

I've always been someone who doesn't fit into nor wants to fit into any box people want to label me. And I've also always been an alone person, never a group or crowd person. That doesn't mean I'm anti-social, just the opposite. I can be quite social, but I'm just one of those who prefer socializing with smaller groups, and really only a few people. Both of those facets of me makes me more of an outside observer of anything.

I like to just peer into things, get the basic ideas, logic and reasoning and some experience, but then go my own way. And the essays here, past and future ones, will be in that vein, kinda' just reporting what I see and think. Not much else except throw in some experience, knowledge and understanding when and where necessary or helpful, and you get the picture.

Anway, there they are now in one place. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment